2198 letters sent
Support our call to action to policymakers
Send a letter to your national health minister or Permanent Mission to the United Nations in Geneva asking them to dedicate sufficient human and financial resources to diabetes education to help achieve the World Health Organization (WHO) diabetes coverage targets by 2030.
The five WHO diabetes coverage targets are:
- 80% of people living with diabetes are diagnosed.
- 80% of people with diagnosed diabetes have good control of glycaemia.
- 80% of people with diagnosed diabetes have good control of blood pressure.
- 60% of people with diabetes of 40 years or older receive statins.
- 100% of people with type 1 diabetes have access to affordable insulin and blood glucose self-monitoring.
How to submit your letter:
- Fill in your name and email address and select your country. The letter will be automatically tailored.
- Add your personal diabetes story (optional).
- Add an additional recipient, such as a local policymaker (optional).
After your letter is submitted, you will be able to download and print the letter and generate a call to action visual to share on social media.
Page 1 of 3